Businesses with up to four vehicles, excluding coaches, that are used for the carriage of passengers for hire and reward.
A flexible product that offers tailored solutions to meet your clients’ individual needs.
- Select by vehicle either Fully Comprehensive, Third Party Fire & Theft or Third Party Only cover
- Policy can cater for a wide range of vehicle types and uses, including chauffeur-driven limousines, hearses, minicabs, minibuses, private hire cars – including wedding cars – and taxis
- Third Party Property Damage of up to £20m is included as standard
- Legal Services and Advice is available with the policy.
- Fleetwise: For businesses with five or more vehicles in their fleet being used for hire or reward.
- Repairs are guaranteed for three years (or for as long as the client owns the vehicle, if less than three years after the repair) when using an Aviva Approved Repairer.
For more information about Target Market statements please visitbusiness vehicle.
This document page is only for policies administered by TFP Schemes (which can be identified by the letters ‘SKL’ in the policy number).
For Taxi policies with the letters ‘TAX’ in the policy number and for mini buses and London black cab policies, please visit our previous Taxi document page.
We recognise the impact that a claim can have on your clients business and want to get your clients back on the road as quickly as possible.Claims contacts and services
We offer a complete claims service.
- 24/7/365 first notification of loss team.
- Fast and simple claim reporting.
- UK-based first notification of loss service.
- Book the vehicle into repairers on first phone call.
- Claims reported in 24 hours may receive a £200 excess discount.
- Dedicated commercial motor claims experts.
- We proactively manage vehicle off-road time for your clients.
- Fast total loss decisions.
- Three-year guarantee on repairs through our approved network.
- Specialist technical and bodily injury teams.
- Online via Taxi Insurance.
Log in and save this page to your favourites.