Our new Plant and Equipment product
As a part of our pledge to continually review and update our existing products for the benefit of our brokers and their clients, we have made some significant changes to our engineering product range for our brokers. In September 2018, we launched a new Plant & Equipment product as a part of these enhancements.
We understand the importance of plant and machinery to the running of businesses. We know that when they are out of action it throws a serious spanner in the works, preventing businesses from trading. When assets are out of action they aren’t generating income, which can have a knock-on effect on profits and revenue too. That is why we have developed, and continue to evolve, a range of engineering insurance products to protect plant and machinery. These covers, in conjunction with our specialist claims service, get businesses back on their feet. Fast.
The changes are designed to provide clarity over our cover limits, make our products simpler to understand and easier to buy. Some of these updates to coverage include:
- Simpler underwriting approach, making cover clearer under a single combined policy section for both Your plant and Hired-in plant
- 24 months reinstatement for most items
- Cover is now additionally available on an enhanced inventory basis and automatically includes:
- Loss of fuel from bowsers
- Debris removal
- Fire brigade charges
- Property on demonstration or free loan
- Contents within site huts or temporary buildings
- Reduced excess for windscreen claims
- Incidental hiring out on contract sites
Our easy to understand cover has been redesigned to provide your clients with confidence they have the right cover needed for their business.
For quotes, please contact your Aviva sales manger.
Post a comment
Please Log in to post a comment.
Log in to save this page to your favourites.