Writing specialist business deserves a specialist approach
Keep writing similar lines of business and you can find yourself becoming something of an expert in the field. Whether that’s churches, village halls, taxis or ice cream vendors, a scheme gives you the opportunity to make the most of your expertise.
With a wide-ranging appetite for both Commercial and Personal lines schemes, our dedicated and specialist team has brought over 300 schemes to market. We see a scheme as a partnership. If you have the knowledge, we have the size, heritage, expertise and appetite to develop and grow a tailored product that meets your customers’ niche requirements.
Watch the video below to see how Aviva and Aston Lark have worked in partnership to develop and grow their bespoke film and media scheme.
70% of brokers identify schemes as an area of growth, and many are already seeing the benefits. For a third of brokers who run a scheme, it accounts for 60% of their Gross Written Premium.
A tailored product for a specialist market can allow you to:
- Create a new revenue stream
- Define your niche, giving your business a unique selling point
- Target an identified gap in the market
- Diversify your business
You’re the expert. Why partner with Aviva?
We want to work with experts who have the measure of their specialist field. We see schemes as a partnership. You bring the expertise. We bring the size, heritage, knowledge and appetite to develop and grow your tailored product.
When you place your schemes business with Aviva, we’ll help you get the most out of it.
- Helped to bring over 300 schemes to market
- Manage over £300 million of Schemes GWP
- Decision on appetite within 48 hours
- Ability to launch scheme within 6 weeks
- Expert underwriters
- Dedicated and specialist team
- Marketplace – For the hard to place
- Governance and compliance support
- Access to Aviva innovations
- Award-winning claims service
Expert support, for the experts
Placing your scheme business with Aviva gives you much more than dedicated teams, a successful book and schemes expertise. We pride ourselves in providing a customer-centric approach and support our schemes with our award-winning claims service, risk management, resilient repairs and guidance on Governance and Compliance.
We continually review your scheme to help you get the most out of it. It’s an opportunity to look at the scheme and make sure that it’s being managed effectively and delivering the right outcomes for your end customers. We’ll also look at how your scheme could be improved to deliver even better outcomes for you, your clients, and Aviva.
"We have operated our scheme with Aviva for more than 20 years. What has proved very successful is the continuity of our relationship managers over years has remained strong and stable. This has led them to understand our business demands, and in turn we have enjoyed growth, year on year. I am very excited about our development plans, with Aviva being a key partner for future success for years to come"
Start your scheme journey with Aviva
If you’re an expert in your field and have the capability to manage a scheme, get in touch with us to take things further. We have a clear and straightforward journey, with a decision on appetite made in just 48 hours.
Your steps to Scheme success
- Download and fill in the Aviva schemes enquiry form
- Within 48 hours, we’ll let you know the decision on our appetite
- Time to meet in person to discuss your schemes proposition
- We’ll work with you to design a scheme that suits your business
- Sign off your solution after a proposal meeting
- We’ll offer terms. Once accepted, we’ll draw up an implementation plan
- Time to start working on the implementation of your scheme
- Your bespoke scheme goes live. We’ll track its progress and hold continual reviews with you to ensure the best outcome for you and your clients.
"Aviva have supported and encouraged growth on our high-risk facility for many years now and a true partnership relationship has evolved. We are working together to improve the current facility even more and have a strong understanding of each other’s requirements. New facilities are in the pipeline which will enhance our offering."
For more information on how we can support and grow your niche scheme, speak to your Aviva Business Development Manager. If you’re ready to make an enquiry, download either the Commercial Lines or Personal Lines enquiry form below and return to:
|Commercial Lines Schemes||Personal Lines Schemes|
|Lynne Gibson||Ian Cockerton|
|07730 978168||07800 690467|
Log in and save this page to your favourites.