Competent person support service
A flexible support service designed around your business to give you as much or as little help as you need whether you are new to health and safety or whether you just need a helping hand to keep up to date.
Who this service is designed for
Designed for all businesses from small organisations to multi-site, multi-nationals.
What the service covers
There are 3 levels of service available dependent on the size and nature of your business.
Level 1 – ideal for the smaller business, we will review your health and safety needs and help you design policies, complete risk assessments and develop safe systems of work appropriate to your needs.
Level 2 – designed for larger businesses, we will start with a safety healthcheck audit to assess current levels of compliance and then provide a tailored package of support to help you fulfil your action plan.
Level 3 – aimed at UK national or multi-national organisations, we will undertake an in-depth audit to identify actions to improve legal compliance and develop your safety culture. You will have access to our range of training and consultancy products to support your action plan.
All levels are supported by
- your completed policies, risk assessments and other documentation.
- a self-help resource CD-ROM.
- access to our risk helpline.
- a dedicated consultant working alongside you.
How will my business benefit
- Personal contact with a dedicated qualified safety and health professional.
- User-friendly health and safety management and record keeping systems, and the skills to use them.
- A number of completed risk assessments and the skills needed to complete, maintain and update these yourselves.
- Access to additional health and safety consultancy and training services.
To make sure we’re offering you the best possible consultancy solution please call us on 0500 55 99 77 or send us an email and we’ll contact you.
Log in and save this page to your favourites.