The growth of environmental legislation has been considerable in recent years and many companies have been left feeling unsure as to what their responsibilities and liabilities are. That’s where Aviva Risk Management Solutions comes in. We can help you ensure you don’t fall foul of the increasingly strict UK environmental legislation.
Good environmental management can also bring business benefits, such as:
- saving costs by minimising waste.
- improving energy efficiency.
Depending on the needs of your business, we can:
- Complete an environmental regulatory review of your organisation.
- Carry out an environmental review of your business and provide a benchmark for measuring environmental improvements and which can be used to set objectives and targets for change.
- Devise and implement an environmental management system capable of exceeding standards required for ISO14001 or EMAS.
- Work with you to develop your application for permit under the Environmental Permitting (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 regime.
To make sure we’re offering you the best possible consultancy solution please call us on 0500 55 99 77 or send us an email and we’ll contact you.
Log in and save this page to your favourites.