Electronic Data Interchange
Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) lets you transact business electronically to an insurer’s database using a third-party software house system. Trading full-cycle enables you to process new business, mid-term changes, renewals and print documentation in your office*.
How full-cycle trading works with us:
- You can provide new business motor, household and some commercial quotations.*
- If accepted by the customer, full policy documentation can be printed from your office (including statement of fact documents, schedules and certificates).
- Keyed policy details are then transmitted to us via EDI, where we can only view policy information. Note: The policy record is owned by the broker.
- You completely control further policy administration.
- At renewal time, we’ll automatically generate an invitation which will be sent to your system electronically for acceptance (viewable and printable). Find out when your renewal premiums will be transmitted and will be displayed on your system by using our renewal calender.
- Available 24-7
- Quick and easy to do business
- Guaranteed premiums
- You have complete control of administering your policies
- No signatures on Direct Debits or proposal forms needed
*Depending on the capability of the software house system you choose
Documents (ARI rates only)
Your guide to ARI credit and consentRead document
Your guide to Finance from AvivaRead document
Gaining consent and offering Finance From AvivaRead document
Your guide to ARI agreed wordingsRead document
How to get the best out of ARIRead document
ARI - Your questions answeredRead document
Log in and save this page to your favourites.