Wherever your clients plan to go in the world, we can help them on their way. From assistance with planning their travels to home sitting services, we’ve employed our good thinking to help make their experience everything they’d expect it to be. And if they encounter problems, our efficient and effective claims team is just a phone call away, ready to put things right.
What’s great about Distinct Travel?
- Cover from the moment your clients leave home until they return for all their trips up to a maximum trip duration of 90 days
- We have a 24 hour helpline with an experienced team on hand to help you with:
- worldwide medical emergencies and associated expenses covers up to £10 million
- replacement of lost or stolen travel documents
- tracing lost or delayed luggage
- Our claims team are based in the UK
- We’ll deal with your claim quickly and fairly. We’ll pay hospital fees direct if we can so you get the treatment you need without having to worry about how to pay the medical bills
- Your clients are welcome to use our travel assistance helpline for before and whilst you’re clients are away.
- The cost of cancellation charges are covered up to £15,000
- For those that like to play golf on holiday, cover is included
- For winter sports enthusiasts this cover is now included
Please note that Distinct Travel is only available as an optional add-on to our Distinct Home 75 or Distinct Home 150 products.
Get a quote
Monday to Friday 9.00am - 5.00pm
Please contact your dedicated Aviva Private Clients team.
For our joint protection, telephone calls may be recorded and/or monitored.
For more information about Target Market statements please visittravel insurance optional additional cover.
- To access key documents please log in.
All current documents
To access all current documents please log in.
Log in and save this page to your favourites.