Mass market clients who own homes of standard construction with no more than four bedrooms and who aren’t sure of the total value of their contents, but know it’s less than £75,000.
- Optional add-ons to suit your client’s lifestyle and insurance needs, including: legal cover for their family, travel, personal belongings, working from home, caravan and small craft.
- Our professional expert surveyors will assess the damage and appoint and pay tradesmen direct to make repairs without fuss and with the least amount of inconvenience to you or your clients
- To access key documents please log in.
All current documents
To access all current documents please log in.
When things go wrong for your customers, here’s how we help them get back to normal as swiftly as possible.Claims contacts and services
For new claims, our system’s quick and simple.
- You can contact the team any day or night - at any time - either by phone, e-mail or fax.
- Just one phone call and we can coordinate emergency plumbers, glaziers and locksmiths to ensure your customers aren’t left in a vulnerable position.
- All work undertaken by our approved network is guaranteed for 12 months.
- We can quickly appoint loss adjusters.
- Our response plan to handle damage caused by extreme weather is tried and tested.
Your reported claims are in expert hands.
- Our expert team solely handle household claims.
- We have a network of over 2,000 approved local tradesmen to get your customers back to normal.
- We’ll fast-track payments for straightforward claims.
- We replace contents on a new-for-old basis, except for clothing and linen, and coordinate this through our own network of high street brands.
- Customers can choose from a range of settlement options.
- Private Car – A long-established, flexible product offering optional covers to help tailor the policy to your client’s needs.
Log in and save this page to your favourites.