Mass market clients who own homes of standard construction with up to five bedrooms and who aren’t sure of the total value of their contents.
What’s great about Your House?
- Bedroom rated product
- Valuables limit based on the number of bedrooms
- Option to add Personal Belongings to cover items taken outside of the home
- Option to add Family Legal Protection
- Clubline – our incident management claims service is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to help your clients get back to normal as quickly as possible
- If you or your clients need to claim, our professionally trained incident managers will call out approved tradespeople, who’s workmanship is guaranteed for 12 months
- Identify fraud helpline – up to date information, warning signed and prevention tips plus advice on what to do if you become a victim
For more information about Target Market statements please visitpersonal line home insurance.
- To access key documents please log in.
All current documents
To access all current documents please log in.
When things go wrong for your customers, here’s how we help them get back to normal as swiftly as possible.Claims contacts and services
For new claims, our system’s quick and simple.
- You can contact the team any day or night - at any time - either by phone, e-mail or fax.
- Just one phone call and we can coordinate emergency plumbers, glaziers and locksmiths to ensure your customers aren’t left in a vulnerable position.
- All work undertaken by our approved network is guaranteed for 12 months.
- We can quickly appoint loss adjusters.
- Our response plan to handle damage caused by extreme weather is tried and tested.
Your reported claims are in expert hands.
- Our expert team solely handle household claims.
- We have a network of over 2,000 approved local tradesmen to get your customers back to normal.
- We’ll fast-track payments for straightforward claims.
- We replace contents on a new-for-old basis, except for clothing and linen, and coordinate this through our own network of high street brands.
- Customers can choose from a range of settlement options.
- Private Car – A long-established, flexible product offering optional covers to help tailor the policy to your client’s needs.
Log in and save this page to your favourites.