We are pleased to confirm that we have signed an agreement with one of our partners - Policyfast Limited to administer all existing and new business Homeworkers policies. This policy addresses the need of the growing number of people working from home. It brings together our home and business covers in one package, while still allowing for a high degree of flexibility by offering cover that can easily be tailored to meet individual needs.
We remain committed to providing a quality service and by entering into this agreement with Policyfast Limited it will provide you and your customers with an end to end web self service facility. There will also be access to a dedicated team who can manage any homeworkers queries you may have.
Quote and buy
- For all Homeworkers enquiries, please contact Policyfast Limited on 08003 081 253
- Alternatively, you can email email@example.com
Key product features and benefits
- Single contract home and business cover.
- Additional options to suit your business needs, including business interruption, specified business equipment, employers’ liability and public and product liability.
- Beneficial options to cover your home needs, for example buildings cover, travel insurance and personal accident - plus many other useful add-ons.
For all homeworkers enquiries, please contact Policyfast Limited:
- Telephone: 08003 081 253
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on Policyfast Limited, see the website at: www.policyfast.co.uk
To set up an agency with Policyfast Limited or to obtain a quote, see the website at: www.policyfast.co.uk/avivahomeworkers
- To access key documents please log in.
All current documents
To access all current documents please log in.
When things go wrong for your customers, here’s how we help them get back to normal as swiftly as possible.Claims contacts and services
For new claims, our system’s quick and simple.
- You can contact the team any day or night - at any time - either by phone, e-mail or fax.
- Just one phone call and we can coordinate emergency plumbers, glaziers and locksmiths to ensure your customers aren’t left in a vulnerable position.
- All work undertaken by our approved network is guaranteed for 12 months.
- We can quickly appoint loss adjusters.
- Our response plan to handle damage caused by extreme weather is tried and tested.
Your reported claims are in expert hands.
- Our expert team solely handle household claims.
- We have a network of over 2,000 approved local tradesmen to get your customers back to normal.
- We’ll fast-track payments for straightforward claims.
- We replace contents on a new-for-old basis, except for clothing and linen, and coordinate this through our own network of high street brands.
- Customers can choose from a range of settlement options.
Log in and save this page to your favourites.