Added benefits for motor policyholders
Comparable hire car
Here are some of the benefits your client’s will receive as an Aviva distinct motor policyholder.
- a Mercedes C Class hire car, or equivalent, for the duration their car is being repaired. Where their car is stolen and not recovered, cannot be repaired or is being replaced under new car replacement, we will provide a Mercedes C Class hire car, or equivalent until their claim is settled, subject to a maximum of 21 days; or
- a replacement hire car as similar to the insured car as is reasonably possible, for the duration of repair subject to an overall maximum cost of £4,000 (including VAT). Where their car is stolen and not recovered or cannot be repaired, or is being replaced under new car replacement, we will provide a replacement hire car as similar to the insured car as is reasonably possible until their claim is settled, subject to a maximum of 21 days and an overall maximum cost of £4,000 (including VAT).
RAC Breakdown cover
Full breakdown cover from RAC provides your client with the following benefits:
- roadside assistance
- at-home assistance
And if you break down away from home, RAC Breakdown provides a choice of:
- free courtesy car
- overnight accommodation for driver and passengers
- onward transportation of the car plus driver and passengers
- onward transportation if the driver falls ill
- refund of public transport costs that enable the driver and passengers to complete their journey
Identity protection helpline
Professional advisers are on hand to help your clients if they become a victim of identity theft, or if they would simply like more information on how to protect themselves and their vehicles.
Our ‘physiofast’ benefit is included as standard. In the event of an accident, we will pay for an initial session and up to eight additional treatment sessions with a professional chartered physiotherapist appointed by us.
No blame discount
If your customer’s car is lost, stolen or damaged and we’re satisfied that they or the driver were not to blame for the loss or damage, or the loss or damage was caused by an uninsured motorist, their no claims discount will not be affected.
Driving another vehicle extension
Cover for accidental damage can be optionally extended to cover either the insured, or insured and spouse, whilst driving other cars (up to a limit of £75,000).
Additionally, if your customer holds a distinct motor policy then we can also cater for their classic cars through our distinct classic car policy.
Further details of these services will be provided with your client’s policy documents
Log in and save this page to your favourites.