BHIB provide charity insurance, a combined policy, which can be tailored to the cover required by most organisations across the sector.
This cover is available for most charities and not for profit organisations which include Animal Welfare, Arts, Community, Education, Entertainment, Hospitality, Manufacturing, Office based activities, and Retail.
- Modular product – so you can offer your clients a tailored product to meet their needs. This includes Data Breach Response, Professional Indemnity, Charity Trustees Management Liability, Personal Accident, Business Travel and Employee Dishonesty.
- Get a quote quickly - online full cycle quote and buy functionality and instant documentation so there’s no hanging about.
- Bequeathed property – buildings up to 10% of sum insured or £250,000 limit and contents up to £25,000 – cover for property left in a Will for up to 3 months to get the correct cover in place.
- Motor No Claims Discount and Excess Protection – charity staff and volunteers can use their own vehicles but won’t lose the no claim discount or pay an excess in event of an incident.
- Property at Fundraising and Catering Events up to £5,000 –if there’s property that needs to be taken away from the charities premises, it’s covered up to £5,000.
- Resilient Repairs up to £50,000 for any one claim – if the premises is damaged, rather than simply replace like for like, Aviva will pay to help reduce the impact of similar future losses. From water resistant kitchens to moving the fuse box and other electrics this means that the impact on the charity’s loss of income will be minimised.
- Both Buildings and Contents Items are uplifted by £500,000 or 20% whichever is the lower – helping to tackle underinsurance which might otherwise exist.
- Death or Adverse Publicity of a Patron £25,000 –should a Patron die, be accused or charged with any criminal act / offence, or be the subject of adverse publicity, we’ll pay a resulting shortfall in revenue up to £25,000 should the charity.
And this is all backed up by our expert underwriters and award-winning risk management and claims service.
Log in and save this page to your favourites.