Businesses involved in energy production via wind turbines and wind farms, including manufacturing, construction supply and operational risks.
Provides a range of optional covers for businesses involved in this sector so your client receives a policy that is tailored to their requirements.
- Property damage cover, including full protection against loss or damage arising from fire and storm
- Machinery breakdown, including replacement and repair of turbines
- Contract works, including protection against loss or damage arising from erection of the turbines, cover for the value of labour and materials for work in progress and Own and Hired-in plant
- Income protection, including in the event of damage to wind turbines
- Products Liability, including costs as a result of product recall up to £250k
- Public Liability, including failure to supply electricity and reduction in property value up to £1m as a result of exposure and electromagnetic radiation
- Cover also available for Employers’ Liability, Professional Indemnity, Theft, Marine Transit and Marine Delay.
- Access to free legal and business guides via our business support website www.cutredtape.co.uk
- We can provide cover from the beginning of a project right through until completion, so reducing/removing the need for different insurers and limiting the scope for insurance disputes.
For more information about Target Market statements please visitenvironmental goods and services.
- To access key documents please log in.
All current documents
To access all current documents please log in.
- Contact your local trading office with a completed proposal form.
Log in and save this page to your favourites.