Sports, Hobbies and Pursuits
For larger leisure based businesses such as health and fitness centres, stadia, golf clubs and driving ranges, ice rinks, amateur sports clubs, bowling centres and snooker clubs.
A range of covers specifically relevant to this industry that you can select from to give your client the cover that suits their requirements.
- Property cover, including damage to playing surfaces and any irrigation or heating systems, Cost of Changing Locks up to £5k and Personal Belongings of employees and visitors up to £1,000
- Income protection, including Failure of Floodlights/Electronic Turnstiles up to £50k, Full failure of Public Utilities up to £50k, Prevention of Access up to £50k and Loss of Attraction (1-mile radius) up to £50k
- Liability cover, including loss or damage to hired or rented premises and defence of prosecutions under all relevant health and safety legislation
- Charities and not-for-profit organisations – additional cover for stock, raffle prizes and collection tins with higher money limits at the premises, in transit and within safes for fundraising events
- Public Liability covers most fundraising events and activities
- Tax protection, including representation in appeal proceedings following investigations by the relevant charity regulatory body
- Essential Personnel Cover – costs to limit the reduction in revenue following the death or total permanent disablement of the owner, partner, director or trustee up to £10k
- Electronic Equipment cover available to protect specialist electronic equipment such as scoring systems, recording and broadcasting apparatus and CCTV, without a forcible and violent entry restriction.
You can add cyber cover to this policy
You can add cyber cover to any commercial combined policy (excluding Fast Trade) at new business, mid-term or renewal – just get in touch with your usual underwriter.Find out more about Cyber
- Self Employed: For businesses trading from home or third-party premises, such as dance or yoga instructors. Essential core covers of Public Liability, Money & Legal Expenses.
- Commercial Combined: For small to medium sized businesses up to 10 premises with a total combined sum insured of £5,000,000
- Automatic debt recovery provided as part of our Commercial Legal Protection cover
- Access to free legal and business guides via our business support website www.cutredtape.co.uk
For more information about Target Market statements please visitleisure.
- To access key documents please log in.
All current documents
To access all current documents please log in.
We recognise the impact a claim can have on your customer’s business. We want to get them back to normal as quickly as possible.Claims contacts and services
Fast and simple notification of claims.
- Notify new commercial property claims 24/7/365 - online or by freephone, fax or e-mail.
- 24/7/365 help from emergency plumbers, glaziers and locksmiths to ensure your customers aren’t left in a vulnerable position.
- Rapid deployment of loss adjusters.
- Tried and tested weather response plan.
- Dedicated commercial property teams in Southend and liability teams in Glasgow.
- Proactively minimise impact of a claim to your customer’s business.
- Interim payments to keep your customers trading.
- Online claims tracking.
- 12 months guarantee on repairs carried out by our approved network.
- Claims solutions for all your customers - from sole traders to large organisations.
- Engineering: Protecting key assets from a range of risks including breakdown of machinery, computers and electronic equipment
- Directors & Officers: Providing directors and officers with protection against claims such as negligence, brought by other parties including shareholders, customers, suppliers and employees
- Group Personal Accident, Sickness & Business Travel: Protection for the business or its employees against a number of unplanned incidents
- Commercial Crime: Comprehensive protection against loss of money, stock, equipment or machinery following theft or fraud by employees
- Minifleet: For businesses with three to 12 vehicles
- Fleetwise: For larger business fleets of 13 or more vehicles.
Log in and save this page to your favourites.