Businesses involved in the manufacture, construction or supply of roof-mounted solar panels, and/or the installation of solar roof panels or solar farms.
Provides a range of optional covers for businesses involved in this sector so your client can receive a policy that is tailored to their requirements.
- Property damage cover, including full protection against loss or damage arising from fire and storm and cover for owned solar panels on third party property. All Risks cover is available
- Contract works, including protection against loss or damage arising from installation, cover for the value of labour and materials for work in progress, and Own and Hired-in plant
- Income protection, including in the event of damage to solar panels or the building itself being damaged or destroyed
- Products Liability, including costs as a result of product recall up to £250k
- Public Liability, including failure to supply electricity and reduction in property value up to £1m as a result of exposure and electromagnetic radiation
- Cover also available for Employers’ Liability, Professional Indemnity, Theft, Marine Transit and Marine Delay.
- Access to free legal and business guides via our business support website www.cutredtape.co.uk
- We can provide cover from the beginning of a project right through until completion, so reducing/removing the need for different insurers and limiting the scope for insurance disputes.
For more information about Target Market statements please visitenvironmental goods and services.
- To access key documents please log in.
All current documents
To access all current documents please log in.
- Your local trading office.
Log in and save this page to your favourites.