Residential Care Homes
What is it?
- Our Residential Care Homes product provides a range of tailored covers for those who provide care and welfare from the young to the old including private care homes and independent or voluntarily operated hospices.
- They must be registered under The Care Standards Act 2000.
Benefits of using Aviva’s approved repairer network include:
- Repairs guaranteed for 12 months
For more information about Target Market statements please visitservices.
- To access key documents please log in.
All current documents
To access all current documents please log in.
We recognise the impact a claim can have on your customer’s business. We want to get them back to normal as quickly as possible.Claims contacts and services
Fast and simple notification of claims.
- Notify new commercial property claims 24/7/365 - online or by freephone, fax or e-mail.
- 24/7/365 help from emergency plumbers, glaziers and locksmiths to ensure your customers aren’t left in a vulnerable position.
- Rapid deployment of loss adjusters.
- Tried and tested weather response plan.
- Dedicated commercial property teams in Southend and liability teams in Glasgow.
- Proactively minimise impact of a claim to your customer’s business.
- Interim payments to keep your customers trading.
- Online claims tracking.
- 12 months guarantee on repairs carried out by our approved network.
- Claims solutions for all your customers - from sole traders to large organisations.
Quote and buy
- Please contact your local branch to discuss your requirements and subject to eligibility, a quotation will be provided.
Does your client:
- Have a portfolio of care homes or is their business a larger nursery/care home? They are more likely to benefit from our Health and Social Care product.
- Have any vehicles as our Minifleet product offers a range of dedicated covers for business users.
- Have specialist items including lifts and boilers as they may wish to consider our dedicated Engineering Breakdown policy.
Log in and save this page to your favourites.