Public, Community and Charities
What is it?
- Our Public, Communities and Charities product provides a range of tailored covers for those involved in this diverse sector.
- This includes parish councils, service providers, youth organisations, village halls to name but a few. Automatic levels of cover include business interruption for failure of utilities and telecommunications.
- If a package policy is more appropriate, for say a charity shop, please take a look at our Shop and Salon product and should cover be required for an admin office, please consider the benefits of our Office and Surgery product.
Benefits of using Aviva’s approved repairer network include:
- Repairs guaranteed for 12 months
You can add cyber cover to this policy
You can add cyber cover to any commercial combined policy (excluding Fast Trade) at new business, mid-term or renewal – just get in touch with your usual underwriter.Find out more about Cyber
For more information about Target Market statements please visitservices.
- To access key documents please log in.
All current documents
To access all current documents please log in.
We recognise the impact a claim can have on your customer’s business. We want to get them back to normal as quickly as possible.Claims contacts and services
Fast and simple notification of claims.
- Notify new commercial property claims 24/7/365 - online or by freephone, fax or e-mail.
- 24/7/365 help from emergency plumbers, glaziers and locksmiths to ensure your customers aren’t left in a vulnerable position.
- Rapid deployment of loss adjusters.
- Tried and tested weather response plan.
- Dedicated commercial property teams in Southend and liability teams in Glasgow.
- Proactively minimise impact of a claim to your customer’s business.
- Interim payments to keep your customers trading.
- Online claims tracking.
- 12 months guarantee on repairs carried out by our approved network.
- Claims solutions for all your customers - from sole traders to large organisations.
Quote and buy
- Please contact your local branch to discuss your requirements and subject to eligibility, a quotation will be provided.
Does your client:
- Does the charity do fund raising from the sale of items via a shop – maybe they require cover from our Shop and Salon policy?
- Have any vehicles as our Minifleet product offers a range of dedicated covers for business users.
- Provide advice - They might need Professional Indemnity cover?
- Would our Management Liability policy be a benefit to the business leaders?
Log in and save this page to your favourites.