Our Multinational proposition caters for the insurance needs of commercial customers with exposures outside of the UK. It is designed to provide a bespoke insurance solution which includes the issuance of insurance policies by a local insurer in one or more territories where they have exposure. The entire programme will remain centrally managed from the UK and maintain a consistent level of cover and service.
Typical Multinational Clients
- Commercial clients domiciled in the EEA requiring a solution for their Property and/or Casualty exposures overseas.
- Commercial clients domiciled in the UK requiring a solution for their Marine Cargo and/or Group Personal Accident & Travel exposures overseas.
- Clients who place emphasis on and take an active approach to Risk Management.
Note: we have an existing solution for UK clients with overseas exposures where there is no need for locally issued cover, where your usual contact point will be able to provide further information.
- As the UK’s largest insurer, Aviva now has the ability to provide the insurance solutions needed by your customers who are looking to expand overseas, providing continuity of cover from the UK.
- Global network of partner insurers covering over 140 territories with agreed service standards.
- Availability of overseas claims expertise oversighted from the UK.
- Ability to provide a flexible solution that matches customer needs.
- Global expansion of the market leading property investors Europe model focused on customer service.
- Regions covered
- Regions not covered
Find a Country
Select a country from the A-Z:
Or select a country from the regions below
|Sao Tome and Principe|
|United Arab Emirates|
Asia and Europe
|Bosnia and Herzegovina|
|United States of America|
Please note this facility is to view the specific Multinational Programmes you have bound with Aviva and will require separate access set up via the Aviva Multinational team or your contacts below once business has been placed which includes overseas Local Policies
For more details and assistance with your overseas coverage or Multinational Programme enquiries, please contact either your local Corporate Risks Underwriter or Sales Rep or our Multinational Centre of Excellence (MultinationalCOE@aviva.com)
Log in and save this page to your favourites.