Larger single or multi-location motor trade businesses operating on a full-time basis.
Our flexible product is supported by our heritage of 100 years’ experience in this market. Optional covers can be added to the core All Risks cover to provide your client with the cover that is right for their business.
- Includes Discount to Effect Sale following damage up to £5k, Loss of Use of Customer’s Vehicle up to £100k, New Vehicle Replacement, Seasonal increase of up to 30% on own vehicles for the months February, March, August and September.
- Road Risks, including legal liability to customers for loss of use of customer’s vehicles up to £100k or contents of the vehicle up to £250k (commercial loads) and £5k for all other contents, Contractual Liability, Unauthorised movement of obstructing vehicles, Replacement locks and keys up to £50k and Legal expenses in connection with the Corporate Manslaughter Act
- Stock and Machinery at Exhibitions up to £25k
- Employee Dishonesty, including Cheque Forgery and Professional Fees to establish extent of loss
- Income protection, including Prevention of Access (1-mile radius) and Damage to Property at key supplier’s premises and new vehicle storage sites not occupied by the insured
- Motor Legal Protection up to £100k
- Engineering cover is available as an extension, including annual inspection of machinery which includes inspections to satisfy statutory requirements under health and safety at work legislation.
- Small Business Motor Trade: For smaller motor trade businesses requiring cover for road risks on a named-driver basis, for a maximum of six drivers.
- Discounted rates on Thermal Imaging surveys – identifying minor and major faults and helping to keep business disruption to a minimum
- Access to free legal and business guides via our business support website www.cutredtape.co.uk
For more information about Target Market statements please visitmotor trade.
- To access key documents please log in.
All current documents
To access all current documents please log in.
We recognise the impact a claim can have on your customer’s business. We want to get them back to normal as quickly as possible.Claims contacts and services
- Notify new claims by telephone, Monday–Friday - 9am to 5pm.
- Book the vehicle into repairers on first phone call.
- Dedicated and experienced motor trade claims experts in Manchester.
- Proactively manage your customers’ vehicle off-road time.
- Fast total loss decisions.
- 3 year guarantees on repairs through our approved network.
- Specialist technical and motor trade bodily injury team in Manchester.
- Group Personal Accident, Sickness & Business Travel: Protection for the business or its employees against a number of unplanned incidents.
Log in and save this page to your favourites.