Offers extensive insurance programmes to protect against the cost of loss or damage to vehicles and third party liabilities. Wordings can be adapted to dovetail with your client’s individual and contractual requirements.
- Traditional cover includes Comprehensive, Third Party, Fire & Theft and Third Party Only supported by Uninsured Loss Recovery
- Cover is available on a conventional or non-conventional basis.
- A range of classes under a single policy
- Cover can be purchased on a conventional or non-conventional basis.
- Dedicated claims contacts, including a Claims Service Manager
- Access to Aviva’s repairer network
- Access to technical expertise should a complex or large loss occur
- Focused management of bodily injury, credit hire, fraud and total losses
- First Notification of Loss service designed to promote third party capture, aimed at controlling claims costs
- Technical experts with a vast knowledge of the latest legal reforms
- Delivery of superior claims management information provided on a regular basis enabling clients to identify trends, hotspots and so on
- The ability to consider the use of Aviva GCS-approved Third Party Administrators (TPAs) on non-conventional solutions.
Risk management proposition:
- Dedicated Motor Fleet Risk Engineers who have an industry, rather than an insurance, background begin with due diligence to gain a full understanding of your clients’ business and risk cultures
- A market-leading benchmarking capability based on our wide experience in the motor fleet sector
- Provides clients with feedback on their individual risk and how their current processes impact their claims performance
- Delivers practical solutions such as driver or line manager workshops
- Regular review meetings and on-going support to develop client relationships.
- We are the UK’s largest motor insurer providing cover and risk management solutions for some of the largest fleet operators and motor traders
- Our expert knowledge enables us to provide world-class underwriting solutions. We have a UK network of underwriters in six locations, delivering exceptional value and service, supported by a dedicated claims team, an extensive Aviva repairer network, technical experts and our risk management team
- Your clients will be working with an insurer at the forefront of any changes in legislation or shift in market dynamics. We are in regular dialogue with Government departments and the Association of British Insurers (ABI)
- Our proposition is underpinned by our relationship with Brake, the road safety charity.
- Contact your Aviva Business Development Manager.
- Casualty (including Employers and Public Liability)
- Accident and Health and Marine
For more information about Target Market statements please visitfleet.
Documents are currently being created. Please speak to your Business Development Manager for further details.
We provide a dedicated claims management service.Claims contacts and services
- Notify new claims by email, fax or post.
- Experienced and specialist handlers in London and Norwich.
Log in and save this page to your favourites.