Businesses involved in processing raw materials and manufacturing metal components and finished goods.
We offer a range of flexible cover options to provide tailored insurance solutions to your clients involved in this sector.
- Metal Workers Extension up to £50,000 per location and up to £250,000 per period of insurance
- Moulds, Models, Patterns, Tools and Dies up to £100,000 for any one claim
- Non-Ferrous Metals up to £10,000 for any one claim
- Prevention of Access up to £50,000 per period of insurance
- Patterns up to £50,000 per period of insurance
- Unspecified Suppliers/Customers up to £50,000 per period of insurance
- Failure of Electricity, Gas and Water Supply up to £50,000 per period of insurance
- Libel/Slander up to £50,000 per period of insurance
- Legal expenses in connection with Corporate Manslaughter Act
- Protection for legal costs and expenses arising from specified civil and criminal incidents in connection with the business
- Professional Indemnity – cover limits of up to £5,000,000 available
- Group Personal Accident, Sickness and Business Travel – protection for the business or its employees against a number of unplanned incidents
- Engineering cover is available as an extension, including annual inspection of machinery which includes inspections to satisfy statutory requirements under health and safety at work legislation.
You can add cyber cover to this policy
You can add cyber cover to any commercial combined policy (excluding Fast Trade) at new business, mid-term or renewal – just get in touch with your usual underwriter.Find out more about Cyber
- Commercial Combined: Covers small to medium sized businesses involved in the manufacturing of components and finished food being sold within the wholesale retail market. Available to quote and buy via Fast Trade.
- Discounted rates on Thermal Imaging surveys – identifying minor and major faults and helping to keep business disruption to a minimum
- Access to free legal and business guides via our business support website www.cutredtape.co.uk
For more information about Target Market statements please visitindustrial.
- To access key documents please log in.
All current documents
To access all current documents please log in.
We recognise the impact a claim can have on your customer’s business. We want to get them back to normal as quickly as possible.Claims contacts and services
Fast and simple notification of claims.
- Notify new commercial property claims 24/7/365 - online or by freephone, fax or e-mail.
- 24/7/365 help from emergency plumbers, glaziers and locksmiths to ensure your customers aren’t left in a vulnerable position.
- Rapid deployment of loss adjusters.
- Tried and tested weather response plan.
- Dedicated commercial property teams in Southend and liability teams in Glasgow.
- Proactively minimise impact of a claim to your customer’s business.
- Interim payments to keep your customers trading.
- Online claims tracking.
- 12 months guarantee on repairs carried out by our approved network.
- Claims solutions for all your customers - from sole traders to large organisations.
Log in and save this page to your favourites.