Marine has always been about more than just water and we're continuously increasing our underwriting appetite, so we can now cover more risks than ever before. Our marine products provide a range of comprehensive protections, which are handled through our dedicated underwriting centres and complemented by our specialist claims centre, all based in the UK.
Key covers explained
- Covering goods being shipped around the world and/or while in transit in the UK
- We can cover UK and European domiciled exported or importers, manufacturers, suppliers, wholesalers, retailers and cargo agents.
- NEW - Cargo stockthroughput wording - Our new wording is a cradle to grave policy giving your client one policy that covers cargo from the moment it starts it’s journey until it has been accepted at the receiving door – across both land and sea
- NEW - Enhanced Cargo policy wording – we’ve made a number of cover improvements and increased inner limits including Transit Clause Extension which gives extra cover of 96 hours whilst the goods are loaded on the vehicle before the commencement of transit.
- Coming Soon – New certificate system - Aviva Marine are at the forefront to utilise modern technology, so it is easier and better for customers to facilitate their business with us, so we have invested in a new certificate system. This will go live later this year.
- Read more about our Cargo product here.
- Covering the liability of carriers and bailees - such as hauliers, warehouse-keepers, couriers and freight forwarder - for loss or damage to goods being moved or stored.
- We consider UK domiciled hauliers, freight forwarders and warehouse keepers - covering their contractual liability for loss or damage to customers' goods.
- Read more about our Freight Liability product here.
Meet the team
North (Freight Liability)
0161 931 8419
0161 931 8412
Scotland & NI
0141 301 3117
0121 696 7639
GCS Marine (London Market)
0207 157 2303
Ways to trade
There’s loads of ways to trade Marine with us. Click on the product links below to find out the best ways to trade or alternatively, you can go straight to Fast Trade now where you can complete a quote in as little as 3 screens.
Go to Fast Trade.
It’s easy to spot Marine cross-sell opportunities once you know what you’re looking for. Take a look at our handy matrix which helps you to identify potential Marine customers.
For more information about Target Market statements please visitmarine.
Log in and save this page to your favourites.