Machinery and Equipment
What is it?
- Our Machinery and Equipment product provides a range of tailored covers for businesses involved in the assembly of components used in a variety of industries ranging from pumps and valves, portable power tools, printing machinery and motor vehicles.
- The product has dedicated covers that are aligned to this industry including dies, moulds and tools covered as standard up to £50,000.
You can add cyber cover to this policy
You can add cyber cover to any commercial combined policy (excluding Fast Trade) at new business, mid-term or renewal – just get in touch with your usual underwriter.Find out more about Cyber
Giving you more
Aviva Mid-Market. A simple way to treat you customers like royalty. Find out how Aviva Mid-Market can enhance your Machinery and Equipment offering.Find out more
Benefits of using Aviva’s approved repairer network include:
- Repairs guaranteed for 12 months
For more information about Target Market statements please visitindustrial.
- To access key documents please log in.
All current documents
To access all current documents please log in.
We recognise the impact a claim can have on your customer’s business. We want to get them back to normal as quickly as possible.Claims contacts and services
Fast and simple notification of claims.
- Notify new commercial property claims 24/7/365 - online or by freephone, fax or e-mail.
- 24/7/365 help from emergency plumbers, glaziers and locksmiths to ensure your customers aren’t left in a vulnerable position.
- Rapid deployment of loss adjusters.
- Tried and tested weather response plan.
- Dedicated commercial property teams in Southend and liability teams in Glasgow.
- Proactively minimise impact of a claim to your customer’s business.
- Interim payments to keep your customers trading.
- Online claims tracking.
- 12 months guarantee on repairs carried out by our approved network.
- Claims solutions for all your customers - from sole traders to large organisations.
Quote and buy
- Please contact your local branch with a completed proposal form which can be accessed by logging in.
Does your client:
Log in and save this page to your favourites.