Aviva offers a comprehensive range of engineering insurance covers from manufacturing machinery to hospital scanners and from computers through to the largest crane. Further details of all of these covers including specialist covers for renewable energy risks and details of exactly what information we would need to provide a quotation can be found by clicking on the links shown below:
- Computers (pdf 170KB)
- Electronic Equipment (PDF 172KB)
- Machinery Breakdown (PDF 142KB)
- Deterioration of Refrigerated Stock (PDF 200KB)
- Contract Works (PDF 160KB)
- Contractors Plant (PDF 179KB)
- Renewable energy covers for wind, hydro, solar or biomass risks (PDF 136KB)
Because of the comprehensive range of covers offered, there is no typical client for an Engineering policy.
We have a broad risk preference across all Engineering product lines including, but not limited to, Media and Medical, Machinery Movement, Machinery Contract Works, Manufacturing, High Tech, Service industries and the emerging green power sector.
The following case studies provide information on some of our clients we've been able to support.
We’re also interested in risks with a strong Risk Management and Plant Maintenance programme.
- Technical expertise to offer a specialist, bespoke product across all lines of Engineering and Renewable Energy sectors
- Specialist Engineering underwriting presence in London, Birmingham, Manchester, Leeds and Glasgow
- Specialist engineering claims handlers
- Competitive pricing backed up by the strength of one of the UK’s largest insurers
Our Computers product can be traded on Fast Trade.
For Construction, Power and Engineering-related risks, contact our specialist Hub. All contact details are on this document (PDF).
Engineering Inspection Information - Our new Engineering Inspections site will help guide you through this legislation and help you support your customers in understanding their responsibilities under it.
For anything else, contact your local branch with a completed proposal form which you can view once logged in.
- To access key documents please log in.
All current documents
To access all current documents please log in.
We recognise the impact a claim can have on your customer’s business. We want to get them back to normal as quickly as possible.Claims contacts and services
Notification of claims:
- Notify new claims by e-mail, fax, telephone or post.
- Specialist UK based claims handlers.
- Adjusters appointed on first notification.
- Specialist claims handlers working within the engineering underwriting department; immediate access to speed up referrals.
- Specialist loss adjusters, experts in speedy settlements and recovering your customers costs where appropriate.
- Replacement computer hardware available if that’s what your customer needs.
Log in and save this page to your favourites.