Energy From Waste
Designed for businesses involved in the generation of energy from waste. Typical businesses include manufacturers of equipment and design, construction, installation, management and operation of renewable energy facilities, including microgeneration. Generation can include anaerobic digestion or pyrolysis and gasification processes.
Energy from Waste provides a range of optional covers for businesses involved in this sector so your client can receive a policy that is tailored to their requirements.
- Machinery Breakdown, including repair and/or replacement of energy plant and any other equipment
- Income protection as a result of perils such as fire, storm damage, machinery breakdown and equipment failure
- Property protection on an all risks basis
- Contract works, including protection against any property damage occurring during the construction of the project, and Own and Hired-in plant
- Computer cover for specialist equipment, including laptops and portable media used off site, and Reinstatement of Data
- Employers’ Liability, Public Liability, Marine and Professional Indemnity cover are also available.
- Bespoke solutions can be tailored to corporate clients in this sector through our standalone Global Corporate & Specialty (GCS) division
- Expert risk management advice is available through Aviva Risk Management Solutions
- Access to free legal and business guides via our business support website www.cutredtape.co.uk
For more information about Target Market statements please visitenvironmental goods and services.
- To access key documents please log in.
All current documents
To access all current documents please log in.
Quote and buy
- Contact your local trading office with a completed proposal form.
- Minifleet: For businesses with three to 12 vehicles
- Group Personal Accident, Sickness & Business Travel: Protection for the business or its employees against a number of unplanned incidents.
Log in and save this page to your favourites.