Eating, Drinking and Hospitality
Larger single or multi-location leisure and hospitality premises.
Our flexible product provides a range of tailored covers for businesses in this sector, while providing those with multiple premises the benefit of a single policy to administer.
- Property protection, including Changing of Locks £5k and Stock seasonal increase of 25% between November and January or any other 3-month period
- Income protection, including Unspecified Suppliers up to £50k, Loss of Attraction (1-mile radius) up to £50k, Full failure of Public Utilities up to £50k, Prevention of Access up to £50k and Alternative Accommodation for resident/steward/manager/owner up to £25k
- Public Liability, including legal expenses and costs in defending prosecutions under all relevant health and safety legislation
- Charities/not-for-profit organisations – Property protection, including bequeathed contents up to £25k and Stock and Contents at fundraising events or events where the insured is providing catering anywhere in the European Economic Area up to £5k, and Income protection following adverse publicity or death of a patron up to £25k
- Workplace or IT Recovery Services cover, providing up to £25k to reimburse outsourced annual contract fees paid/payable or additional costs of replacing in-house facilities or services.
You can add cyber cover to this policy
You can add cyber cover to any commercial combined policy (excluding Fast Trade) at new business, mid-term or renewal – just get in touch with your usual underwriter.Find out more about Cyber
- Pub, Restaurant & Hotel: For smaller hospitality businesses with lower cover limit requirements.
- Commercial Combined: For small to medium sized businesses up to 10 premises with a total combined sum insured of £5,000,000
- Access to free legal and business guides via our business support website www.cutredtape.co.uk
For more information about Target Market statements please visitleisure.
- To access key documents please log in.
All current documents
To access all current documents please log in.
We recognise the impact a claim can have on your customer’s business. We want to get them back to normal as quickly as possible.Claims contacts and services
Fast and simple notification of claims.
- Notify new commercial property claims 24/7/365 - online or by freephone, fax or e-mail.
- 24/7/365 help from emergency plumbers, glaziers and locksmiths to ensure your customers aren’t left in a vulnerable position.
- Rapid deployment of loss adjusters.
- Tried and tested weather response plan.
- Dedicated commercial property teams in Southend and liability teams in Glasgow.
- Proactively minimise impact of a claim to your customer’s business.
- Interim payments to keep your customers trading.
- Online claims tracking.
- 12 months guarantee on repairs carried out by our approved network.
- Claims solutions for all your customers - from sole traders to large organisations.
- Minifleet: For businesses with three to 12 vehicles
- Fleetwise: For larger business fleets of 13 or more vehicles
- Commercial Crime: Comprehensive protection against loss of money, stock, equipment or machinery following theft or fraud by employees
- Directors & Officers: Providing directors and officers with protection against claims, such as negligence, brought by other parties including shareholders, customers, suppliers and employees
- Group Personal Accident, Sickness & Business Travel: Protection for the business or its employees against a number of unplanned incidents.
Log in and save this page to your favourites.