Larger single or multi-location office premises such as estate agents, computer programmers, telecommunications services, software developers and web designers.
A range of tailored covers for businesses that provide support services for other businesses, from telecommunication companies to secretarial services.
- Property protection, including Exhibitions cover up to £5k
- Computer Cover, including Debris Removal up to £50k, Incompatible Software up to £50k and ICOW following damage caused by a virus up to £25k
- Income protection, including Full failure of Public Utilities up to £50k, Workplace or IT Recovery Services up to £25k, Essential Personnel up to £10k and Full Failure of Telecoms up to £100 per day/£2,500 per period
- Charity shops/not-for-profit organisations can benefit from Loss of Income following adverse publicity or death of a patron up to £25k
- Public Liability, including legal expenses and costs in defending prosecutions under all relevant health and safety legislation
- Outsourced Administrative Services cover up to £25k – provides reimbursement of any additional costs incurred following damage to property at any administrative service provider which results in failure to deliver their contracted service to the business
- Research Expenditure extension available covering abandonment of any research/experiment as a result of damage.
You can add cyber cover to this policy
You can add cyber cover to any commercial combined policy (excluding Fast Trade) at new business, mid-term or renewal – just get in touch with your usual underwriter.Find out more about Cyber
Giving you more
Aviva Premier. A simple way to treat you customers like royalty. Find out how Aviva Premier can enhance your Business Services offering.Find out more
- Self Employed: For businesses trading from home with no business premises to insure. Provides essential core covers of Pubic Liability, Money & Legal Expenses
- Office & Surgery: For smaller office-based clients. Overall Property Damage and Business Interruption limit of £5m per location, and £250k inner computers limit.
- Commercial Combined: For small to medium sized businesses up to 10 premises with a total combined sum insured of £5,000,000
- Access to free legal and business guides via our business support website www.cutredtape.co.uk
- Automatic debt recovery provided as part of our Commercial Legal Protection cover.
For more information about Target Market statements please visitservices.
- To access key documents please log in.
All current documents
To access all current documents please log in.
We recognise the impact a claim can have on your customer’s business. We want to get them back to normal as quickly as possible.Claims contacts and services
Fast and simple notification of claims.
- Notify new commercial property claims 24/7/365 - online or by freephone, fax or e-mail.
- 24/7/365 help from emergency plumbers, glaziers and locksmiths to ensure your customers aren’t left in a vulnerable position.
- Rapid deployment of loss adjusters.
- Tried and tested weather response plan.
- Dedicated commercial property teams in Southend and liability teams in Glasgow.
- Proactively minimise impact of a claim to your customer’s business.
- Interim payments to keep your customers trading.
- Online claims tracking.
- 12 months guarantee on repairs carried out by our approved network.
- Claims solutions for all your customers - from sole traders to large organisations.
- Directors & Officers: Providing directors and officers with protection against claims, such as negligence, brought by other parties including shareholders, customers, suppliers and employees
- Group Personal Accident, Sickness & Business Travel: Protection for the business or its employees against a number of unplanned incidents
- Commercial Crime: Comprehensive protection against loss of money, stock, equipment or machinery following theft or fraud by employees
- Cargo: Cover for import or export of supplies and products within the UK and overseas
- Minifleet: For businesses with three to 12 vehicles
- Fleetwise: For larger business fleets of 13 or more vehicles.
Log in and save this page to your favourites.