Typical business types include those involved in energy management systems, design and architecture, construction of sites and manufacturing of energy conservation materials, for example insulation and UPVC windows.
Designed to cover businesses that provide products, systems and services to help ensure other businesses are compliant with environmental regulatory requirements for energy management.
- Property protection on an all risks basis
- Machinery Breakdown, including repair and/or replacement of energy plant and any other equipment
- Income protection as a result of perils such as fire, storm damage, machinery breakdown and equipment failure
- Products Liability, including costs as a result of product recall up to £250k
- Computer cover for specialist equipment, including laptops and portable media used off site, and Reinstatement of Data
- Employers’ Liability, Public Liability, Marine and Professional Indemnity cover are also available with this product.
- Access to free legal and business guides via our business support website www.cutredtape.co.uk
- Bespoke solutions can be tailored to corporate clients in this sector through our standalone Global Corporate & Specialty (GCS) division
- Expert risk management advice is available through Aviva Risk Management Solutions.
For more information about Target Market statements please visitenvironmental goods and services.
- To access key documents please log in.
All current documents
To access all current documents please log in.
- Contact your local trading office with a completed proposal form.
- Minifleet: For businesses with three to 12 vehicles
- Group Personal Accident, Sickness & Business Travel: Protection for the business or its employees against a number of unplanned incidents.
Log in and save this page to your favourites.