Arts, Entertainment and Media
Larger arts, entertainment, media and leisure businesses such as theatres, museums, radio stations and TV production companies.
Provides a range of tailored covers specifically relevant to this industry so you can select appropriate covers to meet individual business needs and the type of equipment they have.
- Property cover, including theft of computer and audio visual equipment at the business premises up to £100k and Cost of Changing Locks up to £5k
- Income protection, including Full failure of Public Utilities up to £50k, Prevention of Access up to £50k, Loss of Attraction (1-mile radius) up to £50k and Failure of Safety Curtains and Safety Lighting up to £50k
- Liability cover, including loss or damage to hired or rented premises and defence of prosecutions under all relevant health and safety legislation
- Essential Personnel Cover – costs to limit the reduction in revenue following the death or total permanent disablement of the owner, partner, director or trustee up to £10k
- Charities and not-for-profit organisations – additional cover for Bequeathed Property, Public Liability covering most fundraising events and activities and Tax protection, including representation in appeal proceedings following investigations by the relevant charity regulatory body.
You can add cyber cover to this policy
You can add cyber cover to any commercial combined policy (excluding Fast Trade) at new business, mid-term or renewal – just get in touch with your usual underwriter.Find out more about Cyber
Giving you more
Aviva Premier. A simple way to treat you customers like royalty. Find out how Aviva Premier can enhance your Arts & Culture offering.Find out more
- Self Employed: For businesses trading from home or third party premises, such as dance instructors and artists. Essential core covers of Public Liability, Money and Legal Expenses
- Office & Surgery: For smaller office-based clients such as journalists, press offices, PR consultants and ticket offices. Overall Property Damage and Business Interruption limit of £5m per location, and £250k inner computers limit.
- Commercial Combined: For small to medium sized businesses up to 10 premises with a total combined sum insured of £5,000,000
- Automatic debt recovery provided as part of our Commercial Legal Protection cover
- Access to free legal and business guides via our business support website www.cutredtape.co.uk
For more information about Target Market statements please visitleisure.
- To access key documents please log in.
All current documents
To access all current documents please log in.
We recognise the impact a claim can have on your customer’s business. We want to get them back to normal as quickly as possible.Claims contacts and services
Fast and simple notification of claims.
- Notify new commercial property claims 24/7/365 - online or by freephone, fax or e-mail.
- 24/7/365 help from emergency plumbers, glaziers and locksmiths to ensure your customers aren’t left in a vulnerable position.
- Rapid deployment of loss adjusters.
- Tried and tested weather response plan.
- Claims experts - dedicated commercial property teams in Southend and liability teams in Glasgow.
- We proactively minimise a claims impact on your client’s business.
- Interim payments to keep your customers trading.
- Online claims tracking.
- 12-month guarantee on repairs carried out by our approved network.
- Claims solutions for all your clients - from sole traders to large organisations.
- Engineering: Protecting key assets from a range of risks including breakdown of machinery, computers and electronic equipment
- Directors & Officers: Providing directors and officers with protection against claims, such as negligence, brought by other parties including shareholders, customers, suppliers and employees
- Group Personal Accident, Sickness & Business Travel: Protection for the business or its employees against a number of unplanned incidents
- Commercial Crime: Comprehensive protection against loss of money, stock, equipment or machinery following theft or fraud by employees
- Minifleet: For businesses with three to 12 vehicles
- Fleetwise: For larger business fleets of 13 or more vehicles.
Log in and save this page to your favourites.