The best bits – a look back at 2014
2014 has been a great year and we’ve worked tirelessly to create an Aviva based on your feedback. Here are some of the best bits for 2014:
1. We’ve been really proud of this year’s Insurance Age Sentiment Survey results where you placed us number 1 for Commercial Underwriting, Claims, and for our e-portal Fast Trade in both the May and November survey. We were also absolutely thrilled you voted us best in class for 9 out of 10 service categories the Datamonitor Financial’s Commercial Broker Survey. It shows us that we’re doing some of the right things towards achieving our goal of being your Number 1 insurer of choice.
2. This year we gave away £100,000 to the most brilliant charities through the Aviva Broker Community Fund – this funding really will make a difference for many charities that many of you work with across the UK.
3. 17 new marketing templates to grow your business – this year we’ve given you more free marketing templates than ever before! Brand new templates have been created to help you target the 11 different SME sectors on Fast Trade, high net worth and speciality lines, directors & officers and group personal accident, sickness and business travel. Each of our new templates have been created to make it as easy as possible for you to generate more enquiries, saving you time and money.
4. We’ve added more this year to our commercial mid-market proposition, Aviva Premier. Property Owners and Manufacturing have both been given the Aviva Premier treatment and we can now offer free access to a suite of online health and safety e-learning modules, through Safety Media Ltd*.
5. Claims – you asked us for material that you can share with your customers to show them the value of insurance and we did just that. From our customer PFK Ling Ltd tidal surge to our customer claims proposition video. We hope you’ve found these videos useful.
6. There’s been loads of great developments on Fast Trade this year. There’s been the new prospecting tool helping you rerun quotes for cancelled policies or for cases which you didn’t put with us previously. You can now also easily cross sell on Fast Trade where at the end of a quote it suggests suitable products and helps you secure more business without the need to rekey customer details. We’ve made rate changes on our Self Employed product and changed the way you enter the information making it quicker to get a quote. There’s never been a better time to get a quote on Fast Trade.
7. Many of you have loved our first edition of the risk management bulletin which has been designed to help your customers through the winter. Download the risk management bulletin today.
9. We now have 7 new speciality lines business development managers who are here to support you with our speciality lines business to help you generate more revenue for your business.
If you’d like to find out more about some of our best bits or anything else, please just get in touch with your Aviva business development manager. If you have any suggestions for what you’d like to see from us in 2015 and beyond, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
* Available to any business with up to 250 employees.
Post a comment
Please Log in to post a comment.
Log in to save this page to your favourites.