We’re simplifying our Fast Trade Marine commission
Many of you have told us that our Fast Trade Marine commission structures are really complicated. Therefore, based on your feedback, from the 1 November, we’re simplifying our Fast Trade Marine commissions.
The simplified commissions for Fast Trade Marine for both new business and renewals are;
· 25% for cargo annual
· 20% for cargo single
· 25% for freight
Who should buy Cargo on Fast Trade?
Our policy is suitable for the majority of businesses sending cargo worldwide who match the following criteria;
· exporters, wholesalers, importers, retailers, manufacturers, franchisors or franchisees and suppliers with worldwide sendings up to £15,000,000
· sendings must originate or end in the UK
· UK domiciled businesses
· claims in the past 3 years don’t exceed £5,000 or 2 incidents
· not suitable where the proposer is a freight forwarder.
Who should buy Freight on Fast Trade?
Hauliers and couriers, covering their contractual liability for loss or damage to customers’ goods within the United Kingdom and Europe.
• general hauliers, general haulage contractors (including temperature controlled goods) and couriers
• UK domiciled businesses
• those with no bankruptcy, previous convictions or previous insurance refused
• those who’s claims value in past 3 years don’t exceed £5,000 or 2 incidents.
Did you know?
Our minimum premium for cargo annual is just £250 and cargo single starts at £100 with freight being just £300.
For more information on our Fast Trade Marine offering, just have a look at our guide today!
If you have any questions about these simplified commissions or Fast Trade, just get in touch with your Aviva business development manager.
Post a comment
Please Log in to post a comment.
Log in to save this page to your favourites.