Future Leader Programme – New Delegates Announced
At the start of last year we launched our Aviva Future Leader Programme as part of our ongoing promise to champion brokers and support broker independence. Now in its second year, we are pleased to welcome new broker delegates from across the U.K. to start the two-year course and form our class of 2019.
From Edinburgh all the way down to St. Austell, the new delegates represent some of the rising stars within the broker market, all eager to develop both professionally and personally. The programme, which is a mixture of training, coaching and mentoring, covers all the key skills, knowledge and behaviours required to run a successful broker business.
This year’s new delegates are:
- Barry Bown of Dayinsure in Tarporley
- Gareth Rowett of Rowett Insurance in St Austell
- Jessica Leaver of Letton Percival in Liverpool
- Nikki Stuttard of Anderson & Co in Blackpool
- Richard Mackie of Edinburgh Risk Management General in Edinburgh
- Craig Wilson of Stanmore Insurance in Bolton
- Paul Willis of Rowlands & Hames in Blackpool
- Charlie Best of Cooke & Mason in Retford
- Julie Thurlow of Hinks in Hull
- Mat Kiff of BHIB Ltd in Leicester
- Keri Egan of Circle Insurance in Coventry
- Daniel Simpson of Bohan of Shearwater Insurance in Waltham Cross
- Neil Thomsett of Adler Insurance in Birmingham
- Peter Lycett of Williams of AMB Insurance in Newcastle Under Lyme
- Alex Edmunds of Uttings Insurance in Norwich
- Tom Stripp of Bennett Christmas in Burgess Hill
- Graeme Wooden of Hugh J Boswell in Norwich
- Simon Vertue of RT Williams Insurance in Brighton
- Adrian Davies of Davies Craddock in Llanelli
Meanwhile our current 2018 delegates will be entering their second year with a further six modules to complete. When discussing the Future Leader Programme our current delegates rate the programme 10/10 and comment the relationships formed with other delegates is one of the more surprising and rewarding sides of the programme.
You can keep up to date with the Aviva Future Leader Programme in the coming months via The Loop. Plus, look out for bite-sized overviews of our modules with links to related courses available on the Aviva Development Zone, so even if you are not on the future leader programme this year, you and your teams can get involved with learning. For more information on our Aviva Future Leader Programme please visit https://broker.aviva.co.uk/leader/
Post a comment
Please Log in to post a comment.
Log in to save this page to your favourites.