Changes to Property Owners

We’ve been looking at new ways of how we can improve how we trade with you and a few months ago we told you that we started using a new trading system for Group Personal Accident, Business Travel and Sickness and shortly it will be able to write Property Owners. This is a step forward in how we’re administering our policies and claims and is the next step in our transformation.

What does this mean for you?

Agency Reference

You’ll be given a new agency number so we can transact this business on our new system. The agency will be 7 numeric digits; for example 2800001. Any business placed under your new agency reference will appear on the same statement as your personal, small commercial and motor business, supporting our goal to move to single statement capability for Brokers. You’ll also keep using your existing agency references for any existing property owners business.

Policy Number

You’ll also get a new style policy number which will look like nnnnnnnnnCPO, such as 123456789CPO.

Claims Reference Number

Finally, you’ll get a new claims reference number which will look like 4nnnnnnnnn for example 4123456789.

Policy wordings and schedules

We've listened to your feedback and have refreshed our Property Owners policy wordings to make them a lot easier and clearer for your clients to understand. The policy cover itself remains the same.

You don’t need to do anything at this stage and when your Property Owners business starts being transacted on our new system, your usual underwriter will provide you with your new agency reference.

If you have any questions about these changes, please contact your Aviva business development manager.

Post a comment

Please Log in to post a comment.

Log in to save this page to your favourites.