Property Owners relaunch
We know that many landlords own both residential and commercial properties, which is why we’ve changed our online Property Owners product to offer mixed portfolios on Fast Trade and imarket for the first time.
Instead of having separate products with discrete policy wordings and suites of cover, we're now offering residential and commercial property cover in one combined product.
We’ve reviewed the cover limits and question sets to better fit the needs of you and your customers. This is a part of our strategy to take care of business by simplifying our product range and to provide you and your customers with the flexibility you need.
You don't need to do anything at renewal for our existing customers at renewal, we’ll take care of this for you. All we ask is you review the cover now provided to ensure it still meets your customer's needs.
- You can now place residential and commercial properties under the same policy.
- Legal expenses are now covered as standard with £100,000 cover and the ability to increase cover to £250,000.
- You can choose between Property Owners Liability limits of £2m, £5m and £10m.
- Business Interruption (Loss of Rental Income) is now available for all property owners, previously only our commercial property owners benefited from this protection.
- Day 1 cover is now available for all property owners, previously only available to commercial property owners.
- Accidental damage cover, if selected, has been extended to include contents as well as building protection.
- We've simplified and upgraded our policy cover, wording and customer documentation to ensure clarity for you and your customers.
- We’ve combined our Schedule and Statement of Fact into one customer centric document.
When will you see these changes?
You will be able to quote for our enhanced property owners product from today for customers looking to buy their cover from 1st January 2019.
View the product change fact sheet.
Visit Fast Trade today to quote and buy any of our online products.
Post a comment
Please Log in to post a comment.
Log in to save this page to your favourites.