Tailored cover for your Manufacturing customers
The manufacturing sector covers a wide range of trades, opportunities and challenges and forms a large and important part of the UK economy. Which is why we’ve launched our enhanced and tailored Manufacturing proposition for mid-market customers through Aviva Premier.
The UK manufacturing sector employs 2.6 million people, contributes 11% of GVA (Gross Value Added), provides half of all UK exports and has a higher average wage than the rest of the economy*. Working with Insurance Times we’ve created a Manufacturing Report which looks at the economic revival of the industry and key risk considerations.
Recognising the diversity of the manufacturing industry, our new Aviva Premier manufacturing proposition offers a range of enhanced covers and services to ensure your customers get a flexible and tailored insurance solution to match the needs of their business.
Key cover enhancements, as standard, include:
· Unspecified customers and suppliers extensions up to £250,000
· Environmental statutory clean-up costs up to £1,000,000
· Products recall up to £100,000**
· Directors and Officers up to £1,000,000**
· Metal Workers extension up to £50,000
More than just cover …
As well as enhanced covers we recognise the importance of having a tailored risk management, claims and value added services for your manufacturing customers, key highlights include:
· Tailored survey programme and bespoke client reporting via dedicated risk consultants
· The provision of claims relationship Managers and bespoke client claims MI reporting
· Free access to over 70 health & safety e-Learning models via Safety Media Ltd
· Business Support Funding to part or fully fund***:
- ISOH, NEBOSH and other technical courses via RoSPA
- Barrett-Corp-Harrington Building valuations and Machinery Overview Valuation Services.
- Thermal Imaging Surveys via Bureau Veritas
To find out more about Aviva Premier and our manufacturing proposition visit Aviva Broker.
*Source – EEF The manufacturer’s organisation
** Subject to the risk
***Subject to business case
Post a comment
Please Log in to post a comment.
Log in to save this page to your favourites.