IB Private Car Enhancement
With effect from the 1 October 2018, we’ve made some enhancements to our Private Car product as a part of our promise to provide clarity and simplicity on what our products can offer.
Why are we updating our product?
We’re always keen to keep evolving and improving our products and these enhancements to our Private Car product are a part of that ambition.
What’s been updated?
- Territorial limits- The note within the definition of territorial limits has been amended to provide further clarity around the RAC cover restrictions in Spain. The RAC are unable to provide a service in Ceuta or Melilla.
- Courtesy and Hire Cars- The courtesy car table within the section of the policy booklet has been amended to provide clarity under the cover for standard courtesy cars on Comprehensive policies. In the event an approved repairer is used, the customer will now be entitled to a courtesy car for the duration of repairs following an insured incident.
- Child Seat Cover- Under Section 6, the previous limit of £100 has been removed and we will now pay the full replacement costs of child seat, subject to the terms and conditions of the policy.
- No Claim Discount-A table has been added to the foot of Section 9 which confirms the no claim discount step-back scale in the event of one claim or multiple claims.
- General Exclusions- We have added a new deliberate act exclusion which applies to the whole of the policy.
Please order a new supply of policy wordings and Notice to Policyholder documents via the usual process.
For more information or any queries please contact your Aviva sales manager.
Post a comment
Please Log in to post a comment.
Log in to save this page to your favourites.