Our top 5 BIBA 2018 highlights
We always love the BIBA conference and exhibition and it felt like BIBA 2018 was one of the best yet. From the exhibition, the hackathon, the conversations, the buzz… we felt the BIBA fever all round!
The packed two days in Manchester allowed us to catch up with hundreds of brokers, our Aviva Future Leader delegates and meet lots of new faces too. As continued headline sponsor, we’re proud to support this important broker event and demonstrate our commitment to brokers.
There’s so much to mention but our top five highlights from BIBA 2018 were:
- Expertise within reach – Brokers came along to access first hand the support on offer from our team of hosts including Phil Bayles and his exec team, our Sales and Trading Managers as well as many product specialists. Thanks to everyone that came to see us, we love hearing about your business and how we can support you to grow.
- The big BIBA Hackathon – New for this year, BIBA’s Hackathon was a great experience for everyone that involved tackling some of the many issues brokers face every day, and in just six hours finding solutions to take forward. Our Aviva hack team was made up of representatives from Digital, Commercial Lines, Digital Propositions, Marketing and some of our Broker partners. Well done team Brokerbility on first place – we’ll be coming for you in next year’s Hackathon.
- A chance to say thank you – On Wednesday, we invited brokers to our stand to raise a glass and say thank you for your continued support and voting us Insurance Times General Insurer of the Year for the 4th year running, and Commercial Line Insurer of the Year for the 2nd year running. We also received the fantastic news that we’d won Brokerbility Insurer Satisfaction survey and improved our position in the Insurance Times 2018 E-trading report. Thank you again to everyone who voted for us, the feeling is mutual as we work hard to support brokers even more in 2018.
- Live Personal Lines demo’s – Our Personal Lines experts Matthew Harman and Ryan Thompson talked brokers through our new quote and buy journey for personal lines on Fast Trade. Making the most of the quieter vibe on day two, the sessions proved to be a great opportunity for brokers to find out more and were a real hit with those who attended.
- Your feedback keeps us moving forward – The BIBA event provides a great face to face opportunity to hear directly from you about our product and services but we also we collected your thoughts via our ‘Amazon Echo Show’ stand competition too – congratulations to Vicky Shaw at Eastwood Partners who was drawn as the prize winner. We also gave away twenty-two pairs of tickets to the Aviva Premiership Rugby Final. Thank you to everyone that took part and spent time telling us how we can work hard to keep supporting you and your customers.
If you missed the BIBA conference this year or just didn’t get to our stand, don’t forget to check out all the action on Twitter @AvivabrokerUK and keep the conversations and feedback coming in by talking to your Aviva sales manager.
Post a comment
Please Log in to post a comment.
Log in to save this page to your favourites.