10 reasons to visit us at #BIBA2018
Are you heading to Manchester this month for the annual BIBA conference and exhibition? We’re proud to be headline sponsors this year and with so much going on at the event and on our Aviva stand C20, we’re sharing 10 reasons that you and your colleagues should head over to see the team there.
Taking place on Wednesday 16 and Thursday 17 May, Manchester will again become the hub of the UK’s insurance sector and the place to be if you’re looking to do business, expand your knowledge and make or reinforce business relationships.
It’s a packed agenda for both days so we’re giving you our top 10 reasons to come and visit the team on stand C20.
- Meet our senior team – Phil Bayles and his exec team will be on the stand ready to mingle and would love to hear from you about the things Aviva are doing for you.
- Experience the best coffee at BIBA - served by our talented barista crew.
- Get to know the heroes of the insurance world – our claims experts will be sharing the latest innovations, everyday examples of excellence and how our award-winning claims service has been supporting you and your clients.
- Raise a glass - At 2pm on Wednesday, join us in raising a glass as we say thank you to you for your continued support in voting us your General Insurer of the Year for the 4th year running.
- Future Leaders - Meet the 19 brokers enrolled in the Aviva Future Leader programme who will be on the stand to talk about their experience so far and how their businesses are approaching their plans for succession.
- Expertise within reach - From risk management to business support, trading to claims, small business, mid-market or large corporate, our experts will be on hand to hear about your business and how we can support your clients.
- New from personal Lines - Come back to the Aviva stand on day 2 at 10am or 11:30am to hear live from our Personal Lines experts, Matthew Harman and Ryan Thompson, who will be sharing our new quote and buy journey for personal lines on Fast Trade and can set you up to start trading .
- BIBA survival - When it comes to surviving BIBA, we’ve got everything you need. Join us Thursday morning for a comfy seat, fresh juices and bacon rolls before taking in one of our personal lines sessions.
- Cyber - Find out about our new Cyber cover which comes with a range of benefits to take care of the risks cyber criminals and employee error present to businesses. Talk to the team about how you and your clients can stay safe.
- BIBA Fever - You can’t come to BIBA and not experience some BIBA Fever! We’ll be running numerous competitions on the stand over the two days - come along to be in with a chance of winning tickets to the Aviva Premiership Rugby Final or an ‘Amazon Echo Show’ for your connected home. Plus, have your 5 minutes of fame on #BIBATV. We’ll be sharing all the action from our stand
We can’t wait to see you at BIBA 2018. And in the meantime, check out the news and conversations in the run up to the event on Twitter @AvivaBrokerUK. #BIBA2018
Post a comment
Please Log in to post a comment.
Log in to save this page to your favourites.