Our new Fleet Insurance product
Article Publish Date: Friday 9 March 2018
From Monday 12 March, we’re launching a new fleet product called Fleet Insurance which will be available for SME, Aviva Premier and mid-market clients.
Why have we launched a new product?
We’re always keen to keep evolving and improving our products and this launch is part of that ambition.
What’s great about the new product?
In addition to our great product, we’ve gone a little further and made some enhancements;
- Onward Travel & Emergency Overnight Accommodation Costs - new standard cover previously only provided under a breakdown extension. Our standard limits are up to £100 per person or £500 per accident.
- Courtesy Vehicle – now included following a glass claim in recognition of more complex windscreen replacements such as recalibration for vehicles with Advanced Driving Assistance Systems.
- Trailers – attached and detached cover as per towing vehicle provided as standard for all vehicle types.
- No admin fees for mid-term adjustments.*
What about our existing fleet products?
- Fleet Insurance will replace both Fleetwise and Minifleet where those products are managed by one of our underwriters. When your client's policy is due for renewal, you'll automatically receive renewal terms on our new Fleet Insurance product.
Our Minifleet product will continue to be available via Fast Trade.
Things you need to know about the new product
- The new policy number format 000000000CMI.
- Initially, this product will be available for specified Fleets.
If you want to get a quote or have questions about our new Fleet Insurance product, please contact your usual commercial underwriter, Aviva sales manager or Aviva Broker.
*Please note, admin fees continue to be charged on the existing Fleetwise and Minifleet products.
Post a comment
Please Log in to post a comment.
Log in to save this page to your favourites.