Do your clients require Motor Caravan cover?

Article Publish Date: Friday 9 March 2018


With Spring just around the corner, now is the time that your clients may start to think about planning their holidays. For some, this means taking a MotorHome around the UK for a staycation but do they have the best cover in place?



Leisure vehicles are becoming very popular in the UK. According to the NCC there are now 555,000 touring caravans and 225,000 motorhomes on the road.

VM Insurance, formally known as Victor Millwell Insurance, is our quality provider that have been insuring leisure vehicles for over 25 years.

Key features of the scheme:

  • Aviva underwritten scheme, to give you peace of mind.
  • £5,000 personal effects.
  • 9 months European cover.
  • 3 years new for old cover customers are completely covered with the award-winning policy.
  • Breakdown cover delivered by the AA, including misfuelling cover and £5,000 repatriation to cover the breakdown.

NB: If a client wants to live in the motorhome full time (that includes travelling around the EU full time) then they can offer cover, but it will be at different rates.

Want to find out more?

To find out more information on this scheme or other hard to place risks, please visit Aviva Marketplace.

Post a comment

Please Log in to post a comment.

Log in to save this page to your favourites.