Aviva Private Clients Distinct motor insurance
Article Publish Date: Friday 9 March 2018
We understand that our private clients’ vehicles are an important part of their lifestyle. With our Distinct Motor insurance, we look after that lifestyle, as well as their vehicles.
We offer a comprehensive level of cover, far beyond that of standard motor insurance.
In a recent claim, one of our private clients’ vehicles was a total loss, following an accident. His vehicle was unfortunately no longer in production, so we liaised with the manufacturer to find the closest match available. We were able to replace our client’s vehicle with an upgraded version of the one he previously had. Our client has told us that he loves his new vehicle and he had nothing but great things to say about the claims handler and how Aviva was the best insurer he had dealt with in years.
Our high standard of service, combined with the support of brokers, has driven the growth of our motor book in recent years, with increasing numbers of private clients choosing to take out Distinct motor insurance.
What are the highlights of our Distinct motor cover?
- New Vehicle Replacement – As the first owner, if the vehicle is a total loss within the first 36 months, we’ll replace it with a brand new model
- Agreed value cover - We can provide this on request. We know that the standard listing prices for certain prestige or rare vehicles isn’t always correct, that’s why we’ll agree a price with you and your client, that everyone is happy with and really believe reflects the value of the vehicle.
- Breakdown Cover - UK European Cover – so you’re covered at home and away.
- Continental Use - Up to 180 days Foreign Use
- Enhanced Courtesy Car – Mercedes C Class (or equivalent - £4000 towards hire costs)
- Choice of Repairer - Your choice of repairer following any accident, or Aviva can recommend one of our partners.
Post a comment
Please Log in to post a comment.
Log in to save this page to your favourites.