Next stop, Leeds.
Article Publish Date: Tuesday 13 February 2018
The team have been on the road in January to bring the Broker Roadshows to a city near you. And with more events still to come, don’t miss your opportunity to join us there.
We’ve loved welcoming so many brokers through the doors of our Glasgow, Belfast, Manchester, Coventry, Southampton and Bristol events already to share the many ways we can support you and your business this year. Hot on the agenda so far has been topical talks on Cyber, Riskeye, General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and Effective Selling. Plus within the Business Zones brokers have benefitted from meeting more of the Aviva team and getting hands-on with our services, propositions as well as the latest in Claims and Risk Management technology.
We’re looking forward to hosting even more of our broker partners at the remaining events and know that you and your teams will find it a really valuable experience.
But you don’t need to take our word for it, we were delighted to see brokers scored the Scotland event an impressive 9 out of 10 on average for willingness to recommend from 30+ survey returns, plus shared their thoughts on the events:
- “Good road show and delighted to attend so well worth the time taken to go along.”
- “There was a good spread of market stalls between Aviva and your preferred suppliers. The people manning stalls were helpful and knowledgeable”
- “Opportunity to meet some of the underwriters from business areas (ie speciality lines) we would not normally meet. Always easier to discuss future business if you have met the underwriter face to face”
- “The event covered a variety of topics that were relevant to our business. And as there was a good variety, it was easy to speak with those you wanted to.”
- “A good mix of subjects to be dipped into as required”
- “The talks focussed on 'hot topics' which will affect all brokers in the coming years - GDPR and Cyber”.
How to attend
The remaining roadshow dates are below and we’d love to have you and your team there. If you haven’t received an invite but would like to reserve a place, speak to your Aviva sales manager or email us at email@example.com with the subject line, “Invite me to…” followed by the location of the event you’d like to attend:
- Thursday 22 February 2018: Park Plaza, Leeds
- Thursday 15 March 2018: Aviva St Helens, London
We look forward to seeing you and your team at one of the events this year.
Post a comment
Please Log in to post a comment.
Log in to save this page to your favourites.