Do you have a new Schemes opportunity?
Article publish date: Wednesday 10 January 2018
At Aviva we’re really passionate about schemes. Our experience in working with schemes goes back many decades and we currently have over 200 commercial schemes and 85 Personal Lines schemes with our broker partners. We particularly enjoy working in partnership with brokers who are specialists in their chosen market.
We have a really great underwriting appetite for commercial and personal lines schemes and a very flexible business model to match which means we’re able to work with many different brokers to identify and secure new scheme business.
True customer composite (TCC) is always a key consideration when working with new and existing schemes and so developing a complete and bespoke solution for the customer always forms part of Aviva’s thinking. TCC is a key strategic anchor for Aviva and we’re committed to bringing the benefits of the Aviva Group to our partnership with you. This means that you’ll get access to our expertise across life, health, investors and pensions products and services – both in the UK and globally – but only when relevant and appropriate.
For new commercial scheme opportunities, our dedicated scheme managers and underwriters will meet with you to understand your requirements and build the solution. We’ll always endeavour to confirm the decision on our appetite to pursue a new scheme within 48 hours.
For new personal lines schemes opportunities, we have a dedicated team of Category managers who are experts in the home, motor and niche segments.
Two great examples of a scheme broker specialising in their target market includes:
- Owzat Insure who are part of Meadons Insurance Brokers - they specialise in Cricket Club insurance and have just celebrated being established for 20 years. The Owzat team has a passion for cricket, having played and/or administrated local clubs for many years. This cricket club policy offers an extensive range of covers with the flexibility to select only those required, so insurance can be tailored to meet the Club’s specific needs regardless of size. More information can be found here (link to Marketplace).
- Stanmore Insurance Brokers dot2dot children’s nursery scheme – this broker has specialised in the children ‘s nursery sector and has worked very hard in forging third-party relationships with a number of partners designed to truly help and assist their clients. This hard work was rewarded at the recent Insurance Times awards in 2017 where Stanmore Insurance Brokers won the prestigious Schemes Broker of the Year award.
We’d love to talk to you about any scheme opportunities (new or existing) you might have - please see below for the appropriate contact.
For Personal Lines:
- Ian Cockerton (Home) – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org - Phone: 07800 690467
- Matthew Horn (Motor) – Email: email@example.com - Phone: 07712 750226
- Guy Jenkins (Motorcycle) – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org - Phone: 07800 690186
- Karen Reeder (Caravan) – Email: email@example.com - Phone: 07800 691632
For Commercial Lines:
- Lynne Gibson (Commercial) - Email firstname.lastname@example.org - Phone: 07730 978168
- Steve Edwards (Commercial) - Email email@example.com Phone: 07710 985897
Alternatively, please speak to your Aviva Sales Manager.
Post a comment
Please Log in to post a comment.
Log in to save this page to your favourites.