2018 Regional Roadshow dates and locations
Article publish date: Wednesday 10 January 2018
This month see’s the return of our Broker Roadshows with the first event happening today (10 January) in Glasgow. From there we’re travelling around the UK to bring you the latest from Aviva and discussing the hot topics of 2018 with some expert and industry partners. It’s great to see hundreds of you have already signed up to join us at the events, we look forward to seeing you and your teams at the event nearest you soon.
We’ll be keeping the elements you told us you valued but we’re also introducing new dynamic content and a fresh approach to the events to make them even more worthwhile and accessible. Come along for the whole morning, or, if it’s easier for you and your schedule, we’re introducing a drop-in timetable so you can pick the content that’s most relevant to you.
How to sign up
The formal invites have started to go out but if you haven’t seen one yet and are keen to reserve a place, you can email us at email@example.com with the subject line, “Invite me to…” followed by the location of the event you’d like to attend.
We’re committed to supporting you and your business and these events allow us to bring the best of Aviva and our expert supplier partners to you
See the full Roadshow schedule of dates and venues below:
- Wednesday 10 January 2018: Radisson Blu, Glasgow
- Monday 22 January 2018: Hilton Hotel, Belfast
- Thursday 25 January 2018: Old Trafford (LCCC), Manchester
- Wednesday 31 January 2018: Ricoh Arena, Coventry
- Tuesday 6 February 2018: Hilton Ageas Bowl, Southampton
- Thursday 8 February 2018: Aviva Centre, Bristol
- Thursday 22 February 2018: Park Plaza, Leeds
- Thursday 15 March 2018: Aviva St Helens, London
You can watch our highlight reel here.
We look forward to seeing you and your team at one of the events this year.
Post a comment
Please Log in to post a comment.
Log in to save this page to your favourites.