Did you spot all the differences?
Article publish date: Wednesday 10 January 2018
In the December edition of The Loop, we ran a festive promotion to allow for subscribers of The Loop to have the chance of winning one of 25 pairs of rugby tickets to attend Bath v Leicester on Saturday 7th April 2018. Did you count all the differences?
Answers: 7 differences
- Antlers – none shown in the picture on the left
- Nose – nose on the right is a red ball instead of a carrot
- Scarf – only one on the left picture
- Left Hand – only two ‘fingers’ shown on picture on left – picture on right three has ‘fingers’
- Buttons – top button different sizes
- Mouth – one additional black dot added on the right
- Snowflake – bottom left snowflakes are different sizes.
Answers are shown on the image here.
Congratulations to all our winners and commiserations if you didn't win this time. Look out for more promotions and competitions later this year!
Post a comment
Please Log in to post a comment.
Log in to save this page to your favourites.