A look back at December 2017
Article publish date: Friday 8 December 2017
On your side when it counts, by your side throughout.
This year there’s been many regulatory and legislative changes or updates - to support you we’ve issued a variety of communications on these to keep you one step ahead - now, and for the future.
Here are the main regulatory and legislative stories from this year;
- Smarter Communications
- Changes to the Compulsory Insurance minimum limit for Third Party Property Damage
- Increased penalties for using your phone while driving
- The Insurance Distribution Directive (IDD)
- Insurance Premium Tax (IPT) rate change on 1 June 2017
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) – what is it?
- MG11 Statements Update
- Financial Sanctions – Updated guide for US sanctions
- FCA guidance - outsourcing and incentives
- Insurance Distribution Directive Update
Look out for new information coming in the new year on GDPR and IDD.
For more help with regulation and legislation and to find out what’s set to change, when it might happen as well as what that means for your business, visit our Industry and Regulation Zone. Here you have access to facts, top tips, guidance and insight to keep you one step ahead - now, and for the future.
Post a comment
Please Log in to post a comment.
Log in to save this page to your favourites.