A look back at November 2017
Article publish date: Friday 8 December 2017
Our award-winning risk management solutions.
This November, our Aviva Risk Management Solutions (ARMS) won the “Risk Management Specialist Company of the year” at the CIR Risk Management Awards. This pays testament to our team of over 100 expert’s hard work in protecting people’s worlds across the UK.
Our risk management team helps you to look at risks that arise in your client’s place of work and to put in place sensible measures to control them. Whether their business is large or small, effective risk management today means fewer surprises and unexpected consequences in the future.
To support you and your clients, we have a suite of risk management bulletins available;
- Spring Risk Management Bulletin
- Summer Risk Management Bulletin
- Autumn Risk Management Bulletin
- Winter Risk Management Bulletin
- Motor Trade Risk Management Bulletin
- Property Owners Risk Management Bulletin
- Leisure Risk Management Bulletin
- Education Risk Management Bulletin
- Aviva Private Clients Risk Management guide
Our risk management bulletins are also available on Broker Create which can be found on Broker Mentor where you can add your own branding, contact details and registered company information before sending to your clients.
We also issued a series of risk management articles this year in The Loop
- How thermographic technology can help your business
- Top tips for safety on the slopes
- Looking after people working at height
- Looking after your Aviva Private Clients vehicles
- Preventing losses from Escape of Water on Construction Sites
- Aviva Private Clients – Summer Holidays
- The importance of Business Impact Analysis
- How do you manage hot works risks?
- Aviva Private Clients Security
- The damaging effects of water
Post a comment
Please Log in to post a comment.
Log in to save this page to your favourites.