Important information ahead of Storm Ophelia
Storm Ophelia is on the way and this could have a real impact on both homes and businesses.
We’ve worked hard to ensure we’re prepared and in the best possible place to deal with any claims arising from such conditions. Our major incident response planning means we have extra resources in place. Our expert field surveyors, supplier partners and claims handlers are on hand to help your customers deal with any claims as quickly as possible.
Remember you can report claims for Personal Property and all Motor claims using our quick and easy electronic notification (ENOL) forms - Personal and Commercial Motor Claims or Personal Property Claims. Alternatively you can find the claims contact details on Aviva Broker.
Don’t forget, you only have to report the claim to us and we’ll handle the rest. If your brokerage notifies loss adjustors directly, to save you time, you don’t need to let us know as they’ll get in touch with us.
Remember, our priority is your customers.
Resources to help you and your clients
- Commercial Flood Guide
- The right information – storms
- The right information - flood
- Commercial Property Claims Guide
- Commercial Motor Claims Guide
- Personal Property Claims Guide
- Personal Motor Claims Guide
If you have any queries, please contact your Aviva claims relationship manager or your Aviva sales manager.
Claims Relationship Managers
- Andy O’Malley 07800 691930 – South East, London, South West and Wales
- Lillian Baxter 07966 610248 – Personal Lines and Northern Ireland
- Victoria Keating 07966610014 – North East, North West, Midlands and Scotland
- Trudi Andrews 07800 692522 – CSR/GCS Property Investors/Real Estate
- Luke Williams 07393 750463 – CSR/GCS Property Investors/Real Estate
Post a comment
Please Log in to post a comment.
Log in to save this page to your favourites.