Specialist Bailiff and Private Investigator cover
Article Publish Date: Wednesday 6 September 2017
Having the right insurance is a fundamental requirement of any business, but for Enforcement Agents and Private Investigators, there are inherent risks involved with day to day business that requires elements of specialist cover. This niche cover sits outside of our core capability and that’s why we’re proud to partner with ICB to bring you a specialist solution with the breadth of cover you would expect from Marketplace.
ICB Group are ranked amongst the top 20 independent insurance brokers in the UK. They have specialised in arranging insurance programmes for Enforcement Agents and Private Investigators for many years and therefore have a wealth of knowledge and experience in this sector.
From SME’s to corporate companies, they can arrange cover to meet the needs of your client.
Key features of the cover:
- Professional Indemnity including property damage & bodily injury up to £10m
- Property Damage (including Theft)
- Business Interruption
- Money cover
- Employer’s Liability
- Public and Products Liability up to £10m including goods in custody or control up to £10,000
- Personal Accident
- Employee Dishonesty
- Legal expenses cover £100,000 Indemnity
- All policies are underwritten by Aviva
Post a comment
Please Log in to post a comment.
Log in to save this page to your favourites.