We take Personal Lines Personally
Article Publish Date: Wednesday 6 September 2017
From everyday cars to high net worth homes, we’re committed to continually improving and evolving our personal lines offering. We’re really excited about how we can support you and your customers.
So, what have we been up to?
Better for you
- We’re here for you if you’re interested in talking to us about consolidating books of home business with Aviva – we have flexible terms available. In the meantime, take a look at our for more information.
- We’re continuing to invest in software house functionality and pricing sophistication. Keep an eye out for more information coming soon.
- Live chat with our experts for both standard and high net worth.
Better for your customers
- Multi-Vehicle Discounts – rewarding your customer’s loyalty
- Dedicated claims manager to handle their case from beginning to end
- We’ve teamed up with leading suppliers to replace customers items in no time
- Improved Aviva Private Clients home and motor products.
Better for everyone
- We’ve successfully challenged the way whiplash claims are handled in the UK to reduce pressure on premiums.
- We’ve teamed up with road safety charity Brake to help educate fleet drivers and protect vulnerable road users
- During the devastating floods of 2015 and 2016, we were the first insurer on the ground to start the recovery process and the first to use drones to reach inaccessible areas.
If you have any questions about any of our Personal Lines offerings, please just get in touch with your Aviva sales manager or underwriter. Alternatively, please visit Aviva Broker.
We take personal lines personally.
Post a comment
Please Log in to post a comment.
Log in to save this page to your favourites.