What have we been doing to improve Personal Lines?
We’re always looking to evolve and improve our household offering for our brokers and we’ve got some great updates and tools for you - with much more to come. We continue to listen to you to understand the things that we can do better and worked hard this year to make improvements.
So what can we tell you?
Software House Development
- We’ve made significant strides within our infrastructure and continue to listen to you. Consequently, we’re investing to continuously improve our offering. One example of this is the adjustment of our cover limits on the Acturis platform, to bring the product in line with the rest of our product suite.
- We’re continuing to invest in software house functionality and pricing sophistication at renewal, to make sure that we offer accurate and informed pricing decisions at renewal. One notable development to be launched thorughout Q4* is the introduction of new renewal rating on the OGI platform.
- We’re here for you if you’re interested in talking to us about consolidating books of home business with Aviva – we have flexible terms available. In the meantime, take a look at our Why move your home insurance to Aviva guide for more information.
What’s coming up?
- Making it easy to do business with Aviva - we’ll continue to tell you about the success and benefits of our ‘live chat’ customer service tool.
- Further software house development - CDL brokers watch this space for developments in later this year.
- Non standard schemes - we’re open for business.
- Further communication surrounding our broader investment and strategy for Broker Personal Lines - watch this space!
If you have any questions about any of our Personal Lines offerings, please just get in touch with your Aviva sales manager or underwriter.
Please note: If you would like to use the Live Chat functionality, this can be found in the blue button at the right-hand side of your screen. The "Post a comment" box cannot be monitored for policy queries.
* Article update Friday 11 August 2017, article previously stated September.
Article Publish Date: Monday 7 August 2017
Post a comment
Please Log in to post a comment.
Log in to save this page to your favourites.